Eternity of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternity of the Night

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it's a matter of choice...

HomeDeath*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Darkend Wolf

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-07-19

A Darkend Wolf Empty
PostSubject: A Darkend Wolf   A Darkend Wolf I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:15 pm

Midnight Horizon slowly walked along the dust and multen rocks of the Empty plane. She smelled blood and fights from Long ago. Her claws pierced the dirt as her empty glowing blue eyes Shifted to view the lands.Her black fur held her shadow to the ground while the other hald of purple fur glimmered in the Painfull looking storm clouds. Her tail was low and swaying. Her fangs were visible, sharp and silver black. Her legs strong, well built. and the roars of her demon echoed. She sent chills down spines.

She let her nose breathe the dirty, polluted air. It was dry. The moisture was little. The earth just crumbled. And the Tumble and shake of rocks fell in the distance. She kept her ears alert. She growled and walked. Tis nice to be away from the pack for a bit...
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

Number of posts : 84
Pets : tons
Registration date : 2008-06-26

A Darkend Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkend Wolf   A Darkend Wolf I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:06 pm

Jade silently wandered into End of Days looking around.She caught her eye On a black and purple wolf,not too far away.Jade walked quietly and slowly closer too the wolf.
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

A Darkend Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkend Wolf   A Darkend Wolf I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:34 pm

Midnight Threw her head up, and gazed at the white wolf. Her blue eyes reflected the demon's shadow. She watched her carefully. Her fur shifted in the eerie kreeks of wind. She stood tall, and straignt. Her tail still. And her fangs glowed in the dim light.
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

A Darkend Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkend Wolf   A Darkend Wolf I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:12 pm

Jade growled silently to herself seeing what would happen next.She took another step forward, a little nervous .
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

A Darkend Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkend Wolf   A Darkend Wolf I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:20 pm

Midnight lowered her head, two spikes popped from her shoulders. She grwoled slightly as a warning. Her claws sideways in the dirt She kept her tail still and watched the wolf carefully.
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

A Darkend Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkend Wolf   A Darkend Wolf I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:54 pm

She jumped backwards slowly not taking an eye of Midnight.her heart pounded faster and faster.She was a little confused ,yet scared at the same time.

Last edited by Jadey on Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

A Darkend Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkend Wolf   A Darkend Wolf I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:00 am

Midnight calmed and rolled her eyes. She hid the spikes back in as her fur smoothed back down into the normal shifts in the wind.She was probably the most darkest creature in the lands. If she wasen't..she didin't care. Her paws deep in black ash. She retracted her nails and continued walking. But she kept a slight watch in the wolf. For warn.
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

A Darkend Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkend Wolf   A Darkend Wolf I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:40 am

Jade smirked,then looked back to her home land.She swished her tail slightly then looked back at the wolf.Jade rose a paw about to take another step forward narrowing her eyes at the wolf.She didn't mean any harm,she just wanted to know who she was.Jade slowly turned towards back to where she had came lowering her head walking away swishing her tail.
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

A Darkend Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkend Wolf   A Darkend Wolf I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:44 pm

midnight glared at the wolf, Her power already showing, slowly made the ash around her swiriled from the ground to surround Herself, making her non visible. She barked sharply, it rung ears and was harsh. She kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

A Darkend Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkend Wolf   A Darkend Wolf I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:43 pm

Jade froze peking her ears then turned slowly around back to the wolf.She jumped back again,slowly walking backwards keeping her eye on the wolf.
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

A Darkend Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkend Wolf   A Darkend Wolf I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:45 pm

The Ash blew and swung around her like fire., SHe was immortal, or paranormal. Her eyes glanced back at jade, but a maroon red color instead of blue.
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

A Darkend Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkend Wolf   A Darkend Wolf I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:46 pm

Jade's heart almost stoped.She has no idea know what to do.Jade looked back at Midnight again and almost feel to the ground.
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

A Darkend Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkend Wolf   A Darkend Wolf I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:50 pm

Midnight slid one paw onfront of her, then twords Jade. She knew she's have a story to tell if she returned to her home. Her claws hitched to the ground. Her eyes shown over her like red bullets what were shot down. She Looked at her, then blew ash over her. trying to make her coat look black
She muttered ..White is too pure and good... She looked away and walked forwards.
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

A Darkend Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkend Wolf   A Darkend Wolf I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:16 pm

Jade shook her head then tried to get up.She was too afraid to even move.Shut her eyes waiting for Midnight to leave.
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

A Darkend Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkend Wolf   A Darkend Wolf I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:38 am

Midnight grunted at the wolf ..Learn to fear me, i am not going to leave the world.. She said, she knew wehn wolves were joking and being sly 'Do NOT fool with me either, you could get you'reself killed...'' she said. She was brute and strong. And feared nothing. The ash fell to the ground. And her figure dissapeered. But she was still their, her smell not noticeable, and her body invisible. She was going to follow jade like a ghost. And if she tried anything stupid....
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

A Darkend Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkend Wolf   A Darkend Wolf I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:19 pm

Jade thought for a momentand narrowed her eyes."Killed?" she said.That's the only thing she could hear."You seriously think YOU can kill ME?" Jade said.
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

A Darkend Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkend Wolf   A Darkend Wolf I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:25 pm

She shook her head, and becave visible ''Don't push you're luck wolf, you are messing with the wrong wolf...'' She said, her teeth getting more long. And a strike of lightnening hit the ground.''YOu are warned'' ''Dont think of trying stupid stunts on me...'' She said, swiviled ash around her body, and made her invivble. And smell-less. Her eyes watching jade. The ash hit the ground showing nothing.
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

A Darkend Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkend Wolf   A Darkend Wolf I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:59 pm

Jade narrowed her looking around.Sh smirked then slwoly turned the other way wqalking towards where she had came
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

A Darkend Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkend Wolf   A Darkend Wolf I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:02 pm

Midnight smirked back, but she woulden't walk on the ground. She slowly stepped upon the air and followed her. Her smell and sounds unhear and unsmellable.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-07-21

A Darkend Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkend Wolf   A Darkend Wolf I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:03 pm

(no wolf is Imortal FF get over yourself)
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

A Darkend Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkend Wolf   A Darkend Wolf I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:56 pm

[They can be wolves, it's a mythical wolf RPG, Geez. It's nit like you're wolf can bee all powerfull and mine cant.]
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

A Darkend Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkend Wolf   A Darkend Wolf I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:33 pm

(everyopnes wolf is eqaly powerful no one is stronger then others and yeah mysthical you dident put your wolf was imortal and that wouldent be far to others)
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

A Darkend Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkend Wolf   A Darkend Wolf I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:52 pm

[Why does you'rs say Keandra is all powerfull then?]
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

A Darkend Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkend Wolf   A Darkend Wolf I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:52 pm

(it says what her power is and what its made of not that she cant be hurt..cause she can be hurt i even put she gets her but of course not you.you put your wolf is the best and no one can touch her cause she's got seven foot vines uou cant get though Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

A Darkend Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkend Wolf   A Darkend Wolf I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:41 pm

[She's different from then.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Darkend Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Darkend Wolf   A Darkend Wolf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Darkend Wolf
Page 1 of 1