Eternity of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternity of the Night

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it's a matter of choice...

HomeDeath*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Somethings diffrent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolves

Wolves

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Somethings diffrent Empty
PostSubject: Somethings diffrent   Somethings diffrent I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:56 pm

Keandra sat down alone and looekd at the sky in deep thought.Something was diffrent about her.

Adean walked up and sat down also "those wolves do have a resevenlce to you"he mubmeld qqeuitly
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Somethings diffrent   Somethings diffrent I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:58 pm

Ragnair slowly walked through the sands of the Desert, Wings folded, silver blades at the end. Her dark blue eyes glancing around, and her Coat shifted and glinted in the dry wind.She kept her ears forwards, and her nose aware.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Somethings diffrent   Somethings diffrent I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:59 pm

Keandra looekd ahead now not really at anything "Adean go back to the pack"she said quietly nowing someone alse was aroudn but she dident care .She looked to the sky her past coming back haunting her every days

Adean nodded with a heavly sighed and opened his black wings Flying away back to the pack
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: Somethings diffrent   Somethings diffrent I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:04 pm

Ragnair's wings glinted silver in the heat of the sun. She kept her head low for a moment, then touched her paw in a cerntian way into the ground. A small pond appeared, big enough for 4 wolves. She lowered her muzzle to it, then left. The pond dissapeering. Her dark blue eyes carefully looking around.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Somethings diffrent   Somethings diffrent I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:07 pm

Keandra twitched her ears slightly but nothing more,she stood and closed her eyes for a second then opened them and walked down
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: Somethings diffrent   Somethings diffrent I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:09 pm

Ragnair sighed and bluntly lowered herself to the ground. She looke dat the sky then shut her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Somethings diffrent   Somethings diffrent I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:13 pm

Keandra walked past Ragnair not really caring what she dident and kept moving no where in preticular.
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: Somethings diffrent   Somethings diffrent I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:16 pm

Ragnair lay their, sot saying anything, she looked dead, her wings spread over the ground.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Somethings diffrent   Somethings diffrent I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:16 pm

Keandra looekd at Ragnair with Dull eyes and nuged her to see if she was alive
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: Somethings diffrent   Somethings diffrent I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:15 pm

Ragnair slowly perked her ears, opening her eyes to See keandra. She looked at her for a moment then sighed.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Somethings diffrent   Somethings diffrent I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:57 pm

"Are...you alright?'she asked
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: Somethings diffrent   Somethings diffrent I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:00 pm

'..I guess...' she said quietly. Seeking to be away from her pack for a while was needed for her. Folding her wings. she sat up, not stand, but sit.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Somethings diffrent   Somethings diffrent I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:12 pm

"so?'she asked sitting down also
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: Somethings diffrent   Somethings diffrent I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:20 pm

Ragnair slowly turnt her head at a glance, looking at keandra '...so?...' she asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Somethings diffrent   Somethings diffrent I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:17 pm

"where do you live?'she asked think9ing deeply still
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: Somethings diffrent   Somethings diffrent I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:35 pm

'...Secret Shadows...' she said quietly 'how bout you...'
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Somethings diffrent   Somethings diffrent I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:14 pm

"End of days and im Keandra"she said in a mutter.
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: Somethings diffrent   Somethings diffrent I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:58 am

'Ragnair' she muttered back, then stood, breathing in the dry air.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Somethings diffrent   Somethings diffrent I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:03 am

"have any family"she asked leiing down setting her Pure BLack head on her Crossed front paws.
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: Somethings diffrent   Somethings diffrent I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:09 am

''One sister;'' she replyed
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Somethings diffrent   Somethings diffrent I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:58 pm

Keandra nodded slightly and stood "god bye"she said then a black door appeared infront of her a demon standing before it,the demon moved to the side and let keanrda into her world then the door,keandra,and the demon dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: Somethings diffrent   Somethings diffrent I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:08 pm

Ragnair looked at her for a moment, then slowly tood some black magic, then dissapeered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somethings diffrent   Somethings diffrent I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somethings diffrent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity of the Night :: Wolf Territories :: The Black Desert-
Jump to: