Eternity of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternity of the Night

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it's a matter of choice...

HomeDeath*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demon relms and Keandra is there leader

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolves

Wolves

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Demon relms and Keandra is there leader Empty
PostSubject: Demon relms and Keandra is there leader   Demon relms and Keandra is there leader I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:10 pm

Keandra growled deeply and looekd aroudn the darkened forest.

Last edited by Wolves on Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Demon relms and Keandra is there leader   Demon relms and Keandra is there leader I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:32 pm

Adean looekd around his eyes in a harsh stare then howled loudly signlaing hsi pack to join him in the new territory.

MReaper,Asher,ice,Thunder,Demon,and Blue ran in marking it theres quickly.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Demon relms and Keandra is there leader   Demon relms and Keandra is there leader I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:44 am

Adean looekd at them and smield at his sister Keandra then walked towards the lonely forest

Keandra watched him and talekd with her pack for a second then walked after her brother as well
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Demon relms and Keandra is there leader   Demon relms and Keandra is there leader I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:57 am

Reaper stod towards the east with blue and towards the west was Asher and Thunder then the north was ice and shadow.To the South was Demon no one would get past him no matter what or any of the others.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Demon relms and Keandra is there leader   Demon relms and Keandra is there leader I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:27 pm

Reaper looekd towards the LF "you think theres going to be a lead male soon?"she asked blue

Blue shrugged "who knows Keandra doesent really care for males at times"she mumbled

Reaper sighed slightly and sat down stilll alert "you think Adean will coem back?"sdhe asked curiously

Blue shoke her head "no he will get a mate or will become a loner"she said
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Demon relms and Keandra is there leader   Demon relms and Keandra is there leader I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:57 pm

Keandra slowly wlaked back into the land she sighed heavly and howled signaling she was back.

Reaper and moon sighed hearing no one alse "i Guess she dident get any mate .."Reaper said with a sad sigh

Blue snoreted "its not her fault its the males they always leave her i wish she could find someone though"she said walkign quickly towards the howl

Demon shadow ice and thunder follwoed
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Demon relms and Keandra is there leader   Demon relms and Keandra is there leader I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:20 pm

Keandra sat down waiting with a blank exspressian more scary then normal

Reaper kneeled down liek the others "did you find a mate?" Blue asked queitly

Keandra shoke her head no and sighed "Sorry but i think i'll be the only one to lead this pack...please get some sleep 2 go on patrol and the others rest"she said wlaking to one of the dens and leid down in it

Blue frowned "told you"she muttered to Reaper and leid down

Shadow and Demon went on patrol
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Demon relms and Keandra is there leader   Demon relms and Keandra is there leader I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:28 pm

Keandra stood up and left towards the dark desert she needed to find jade for soem reason
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Demon relms and Keandra is there leader   Demon relms and Keandra is there leader I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:22 pm

Proud ,spirit and dark walked into the land "may we join this pack?'they asked bowing slightly
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Demon relms and Keandra is there leader   Demon relms and Keandra is there leader I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:19 pm

Demon lifted hsi ehad high "you must wait judgement till our Leader coems back Till then you stay right there and dont move"he snarled harshly

Nightmare,Proud and spirit lied down stayign quiet.

Demon snorted loudoy and walekd towards shadow "watched them"he mubmlewd and wlaked away

Shadow nodded and sat down
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Demon relms and Keandra is there leader   Demon relms and Keandra is there leader I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:03 pm

Ragnair slowly walked in, the ashes shifted bleow her paws, and her dark blue eyes glowed. Her long tails gripped the ground, as her wings spread out, showing the glare and shine from the piercings. Her black coat glinted in the maroon patches on the tree. She kept her head low, defence and speed up. She grunted and let her nose take in the scent of other wolves.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Demon relms and Keandra is there leader   Demon relms and Keandra is there leader I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:08 pm

Dmeons topepd and swiftly turned to the left "Someone's hear and she doesent seem to wanna join"he growled

Reaper,Blue,shadow,ice,thunder,Proud,spirit and red Red, growled deeply and headed for the wolfs direction with demon in the front he was the Beta male
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: Demon relms and Keandra is there leader   Demon relms and Keandra is there leader I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:18 pm

Ragnair shifted ehr weight to look at them in he distance, the cold air swept off her body from her pack. She slapped once, making ash rise and fall. Her dark blue eyes as empty and cold as ice. She looked at them with no fears, showing no harm, If they attached her, she wouldent care.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Demon relms and Keandra is there leader   Demon relms and Keandra is there leader I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:21 pm

"what do you want?'Demon asked in a cold tone his stare icey cold.His fur blew gently liek the others

The other wolves barred there fangs slightly looking liek a ghost pack
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: Demon relms and Keandra is there leader   Demon relms and Keandra is there leader I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:24 pm

Blades at the ends of her wings, cranium raised to his level, or higher. She looked at him, the slight Resemblance of keandra, but a sister. She looked at him, her breath cold.And her ears still. She didin't reply. HEr motion not frozen. But carefull. Her pearl white fangs glinted. And the dark demon hidden behind the core of her body showed like fire.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Demon relms and Keandra is there leader   Demon relms and Keandra is there leader I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:35 pm

Demon snorted loudly not scared by her form he stopepd noticing a resmblence 'w....w...."he stubled with thw rods thew other wolves stop growling there eyes wide
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: Demon relms and Keandra is there leader   Demon relms and Keandra is there leader I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Ragnair sighed, and looked at them, her jet fur syawing in the wind.Folding her wings. Paws still, and stance straight, She sat dowm. Ash swirling Behind on the ground, head still up in the air. She looked at the wolf carefully.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Demon relms and Keandra is there leader   Demon relms and Keandra is there leader I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:40 pm

"whats your name?'he asked narrowing his eyes

Shadow whicpered to reaper and Reaper darted awya towards the Desert
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: Demon relms and Keandra is there leader   Demon relms and Keandra is there leader I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:41 pm

..Ragnair.. she mumbled, Looking at him calmly.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Demon relms and Keandra is there leader   Demon relms and Keandra is there leader I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:46 pm

Demon lied down as the other pack members did when Keandra appeared infront og them
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: Demon relms and Keandra is there leader   Demon relms and Keandra is there leader I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:47 pm

Ragnair slowly stood again. Her stance proud. She held her tail still, Silver and black wings glowing.She was still,and still unafraid, though sencing another demon.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Demon relms and Keandra is there leader   Demon relms and Keandra is there leader I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:50 pm

Keandra stepped lightly along the ground her eyes blank no exspressian held not even fear she never feared anything.her fur blew gently her Pure Blakc wings folded at her sides barley seeable.Her dark blue eyes glowed showing nothign in them but the power she held.she lifted her head up at a leader type liek her tail "who is she?"she asked demon keeping her eyes on Ragnair sense the demon in her aswell

Demon sighed slightly "her name is Ragnair"he said
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

Number of posts : 84
Pets : tons
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Demon relms and Keandra is there leader   Demon relms and Keandra is there leader I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:51 pm

Jade hid in the dark,though she did not blend in very well cause she was white.She stayed there,not moving at all listening in.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Demon relms and Keandra is there leader   Demon relms and Keandra is there leader I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:52 pm

"jade stay there"she mumbled nowing Jade was here by now and waited for Ragnair
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: Demon relms and Keandra is there leader   Demon relms and Keandra is there leader I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:53 pm

Ragnair watched the wolf. Only her silver piercings showed. The rest was almost as black as the sky. Looking at jade with dark blue eyes, then back at keandra.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon relms and Keandra is there leader   Demon relms and Keandra is there leader I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon relms and Keandra is there leader
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next