Eternity of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternity of the Night

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it's a matter of choice...

HomeDeath*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demon relms and Keandra is there leader

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolves

Wolves

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Demon relms and Keandra is there leader - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon relms and Keandra is there leader   Demon relms and Keandra is there leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:57 pm

"have i seen you before?'she asked queitly and snorted softly mainly to herslef.Her Jet black coat glowing slightly scars barley seeable but there was alot on her
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Demon relms and Keandra is there leader   Demon relms and Keandra is there leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:00 pm

..Dont know.. she mumbled.Her eyes looking directly at hers.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Demon relms and Keandra is there leader   Demon relms and Keandra is there leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:06 pm

Keandra narrowed her eyes slightly then retunred them to a clam stare her tail blew gently as she just stared looking into Ragnair's past
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Demon relms and Keandra is there leader   Demon relms and Keandra is there leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:10 pm

Ragnair shifted herself into a walking position, slowly ash blew over her, and like dust, just dissapeered back to her pack.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Demon relms and Keandra is there leader   Demon relms and Keandra is there leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:13 pm

Keandra seen her leave even though it wasent seeable and sighed turnign towards Jade "ive been looking for you"she mumbled wlaking towards her
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

Number of posts : 84
Pets : tons
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Demon relms and Keandra is there leader   Demon relms and Keandra is there leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:36 pm

"Hm...Surprising.." she said with a big sigh then lowered her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Demon relms and Keandra is there leader   Demon relms and Keandra is there leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:06 am

Keandra sat down looking sat the other wolevs signaling them to leave
"Jade Rimu and Casar have retruend i know theres some tpe of trick up your sleve but if you try anything to me i swear i wont forgive you.Casper is up to soemthing he seems alittle diffrent from before,becarful"she mumbled eyes narrowed then walked away not seeming her normal self something wasent right
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Demon relms and Keandra is there leader   Demon relms and Keandra is there leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:45 pm

Keandra sat dwn on a rock thinking putting peices to this puzzle of her lfie together something wasent right.She mumbled to herself and stood walking away out of her land
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon relms and Keandra is there leader   Demon relms and Keandra is there leader - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon relms and Keandra is there leader
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2