Eternity of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternity of the Night

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it's a matter of choice...

HomeDeath*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Vision from the Past

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Viper

Viper

Number of posts : 24
Pets : 2 dogs
Registration date : 2008-06-30

A Vision from the Past Empty
PostSubject: A Vision from the Past   A Vision from the Past I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:46 pm

Rimu paced back and forth on a rock looking at the ground talking to himself silently.
Back to top Go down
Rippers[Milk]

Rippers[Milk]

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: A Vision from the Past   A Vision from the Past I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:47 pm

SHay rolled his eyes and sat down."Ok,what are we doing here again?" he said with a small sigh
Back to top Go down
Viper

Viper

PostSubject: Re: A Vision from the Past   A Vision from the Past I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:07 pm

"waiting for Jade...LYANTI obviously didn't say anything about what just happened...so,we have to talk to Jade for a bit...Things are getting bad around here Shay...I may not have much power, but ,still..The Past is coming up." he said and kept pacing.
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

Number of posts : 84
Pets : tons
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: A Vision from the Past   A Vision from the Past I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:18 pm

Khaos slowly creeped around a volcano then sat down."Y'know...It's not as bad as it used to be..." he said then layed down,"Once the past starts coming up....Well,let's just say that us three won't be here..." he roled his eyes and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: A Vision from the Past   A Vision from the Past I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:26 pm

Keandra wlaked up "wheres jade? i need to talk to her"she questioned her eyes glowed Dark nlue not even taking a glance at khaos she had moved on now
Back to top Go down
Rippers[Milk]

Rippers[Milk]

PostSubject: Re: A Vision from the Past   A Vision from the Past I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:58 pm

Shay smirked "Who knows...who cares..." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: A Vision from the Past   A Vision from the Past I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:23 pm

"i do unlike this worthless mut infront of me"she growled standing infornt of Shay "you better what your toungue before i bite it off"she snapped
Back to top Go down
Rippers[Milk]

Rippers[Milk]

PostSubject: Re: A Vision from the Past   A Vision from the Past I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:34 pm

Shay rolled his eyes again, then looked away with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: A Vision from the Past   A Vision from the Past I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:46 pm

"whipe that smirk of your face before i do it myself"she snarled teeth barred
Back to top Go down
Rippers[Milk]

Rippers[Milk]

PostSubject: Re: A Vision from the Past   A Vision from the Past I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:26 pm

"What ever..." he thought then rolled his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: A Vision from the Past   A Vision from the Past I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:32 pm

"Try that one more time i dare you"she growled deeply
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: A Vision from the Past   A Vision from the Past I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:39 pm

Adean walked up and sat down watching Keandra , he roleld his eyes and sighed heavlyfont=Courier New]Hes gonna get bite if he doesent shut up[/font] he though feeling nothign anymore just like Keandra.

Keandra snoretd loudly and start pacing then walked up to Adean "Wheres Jade?'she asked then stoped when Reaper showed up "what is it?"she asked

Last edited by Wolves on Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rippers[Milk]

Rippers[Milk]

PostSubject: Re: A Vision from the Past   A Vision from the Past I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:43 pm

Shay grinned teh n got up and sat somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: A Vision from the Past   A Vision from the Past I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:45 pm

Reaper Panted and whispered to keandra "theres a wolf in our territory and she looks somewhat liek you"she said and ran back to the land

keandra growled "i'll be back Adean stay here"she said returning to her land

Adean sighed and stayed here having to wait for Jade once again,which now he hated most.
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

PostSubject: Re: A Vision from the Past   A Vision from the Past I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:46 pm

Jade rolled her eyes jumpign on a rock.She layed down crossing over her paws. then layed her head down swishing her tail slowly.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: A Vision from the Past   A Vision from the Past I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:47 pm

"keandra wnats to see you" he mumbled to jade then stood and left back to his land without another word.
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

PostSubject: Re: A Vision from the Past   A Vision from the Past I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:49 pm

jade narrowed her eyes then glaerd at Rimu and Shay."I'll be back.." she said quietly then headed towards end of Days.
Back to top Go down
Viper

Viper

PostSubject: Re: A Vision from the Past   A Vision from the Past I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:02 pm

Rimu grinned to himself then sat down.
Back to top Go down
Viper

Viper

PostSubject: Re: A Vision from the Past   A Vision from the Past I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:13 pm

Casar slwoly walked up to The black desrt scanning the area he narrowed his eyes slwoly,then walked around/close by where Shay and the others were.
Back to top Go down
Rippers[Milk]

Rippers[Milk]

PostSubject: Re: A Vision from the Past   A Vision from the Past I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:15 pm

Shay rose his head then walkedup to Casar"Casar?Is that you?" he said a little shocked with a small gasp.
Back to top Go down
Viper

Viper

PostSubject: Re: A Vision from the Past   A Vision from the Past I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:15 pm

Casar sat down on his hauches"Hello Shay.." he said rollign his eyes witha sigh.

Last edited by Viper on Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rippers[Milk]

Rippers[Milk]

PostSubject: Re: A Vision from the Past   A Vision from the Past I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:17 pm

"Long time no see!I haven't seen you since the time Jade almost killed Rimu!Wow!!what's going on over at your lands?" he said perking his ears.
Back to top Go down
Viper

Viper

PostSubject: Re: A Vision from the Past   A Vision from the Past I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:22 pm

Casar rolled his eyes then layed down crossing over his paws"Don't you remember?I killed my pack..." he said then sighed."Too much drama,,,,I knew my old friends were over here...and decided to have a small visit." He thought a moment remembering the others"Oh yes...The time Jade almost killed Rimu...Speaking of Jade...where is she?I have a little secret to tell about...the archer..." he said glancing up at Shay.
Back to top Go down
Rippers[Milk]

Rippers[Milk]

PostSubject: Re: A Vision from the Past   A Vision from the Past I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:28 pm

Shay gulped."The Archer?" he whispered the n looked around"Casar....The Archer IS Jade...She may be white and not seem dark,But color does not matter,She has a soft heart inside!Yes yes, I know Jade is a brat somtimes, but She does have feelings!Don't break it our some of us may get killed!" he said..Then thought for a moment"OK,ok,she's over at end of Days...Talkign to keandra...i wouldn't go at the moment....Keandra is...well....I don't know ow I would word it but still...jade can;t choose to be on your side on or keandra's!!!It would cause a huge problem!Then every one wouild ask who is who, and this and that...But then again,Not very many know your secret..." he said witha small voice at the end.
Back to top Go down
Viper

Viper

PostSubject: Re: A Vision from the Past   A Vision from the Past I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:32 pm

"secret Revealed..let them know...jade is the trickster...Somthing must of made her mad,now she's up to somthing..Somthing very bad...." he got up and walked into teh darkness and dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Vision from the Past   A Vision from the Past I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Vision from the Past
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity of the Night :: Wolf Territories :: The Black Desert-
Jump to: