Eternity of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternity of the Night

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it's a matter of choice...

HomeDeath*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Vision from the Past

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

Number of posts : 84
Pets : tons
Registration date : 2008-06-26

A Vision from the Past - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Vision from the Past   A Vision from the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:55 pm

Jade walked out and glared at every one else she sat down on a rock, her back turned to them and snorted.
Back to top Go down
Rippers[Milk]

Rippers[Milk]

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: A Vision from the Past   A Vision from the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:56 pm

Shay sighed."Casar's here..." he said,"Obviously he's looking for you...and stop with the tricks...everyone is sick of it..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

PostSubject: Re: A Vision from the Past   A Vision from the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:00 pm

Jade flattened her ears then jumped from the rock."ok,you want me to stop?I'm not gonna stop until I get what I want....that might not happen till every one dies......Self-centered,I know...i just am tired of stayign here,,I want to go back home..." she whispered at the last part..
Back to top Go down
Rippers[Milk]

Rippers[Milk]

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: A Vision from the Past   A Vision from the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:04 pm

Shay sighed"You can't go back...We need you..." he said quietly lowering his head.
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

PostSubject: Re: A Vision from the Past   A Vision from the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:09 pm

She rolled her eyes and groaned"You got all the back up you want Shay...You don't need me...no one needs me...i don't care if they do or don't I am just ready to go back home...Less worries over there..." she said quietly then looked up.
Back to top Go down
Viper

Viper

Number of posts : 24
Pets : 2 dogs
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: A Vision from the Past   A Vision from the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:19 pm

casar lisented and steped from the darkness."wow,You've changed alot Jade...I have never seen you so mean..."
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

PostSubject: Re: A Vision from the Past   A Vision from the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:20 pm

Jade rolled her eyes"eh,that's just the start of it..You'll get used to it." She sighed then layed down again"what was it you wanted to tell me?" she quietly.
Back to top Go down
Viper

Viper

Number of posts : 24
Pets : 2 dogs
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: A Vision from the Past   A Vision from the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:03 pm

Casar smirked"I'll tell you in private..." he turned away towards Serenity grounds.
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

PostSubject: Re: A Vision from the Past   A Vision from the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:04 pm

jade rolled her eyes and jumped up."Alright.." She walked towards Serenity Grounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Vision from the Past   A Vision from the Past - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Vision from the Past
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity of the Night :: Wolf Territories :: The Black Desert-
Jump to: