Eternity of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternity of the Night

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it's a matter of choice...

HomeDeath*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-07-19

The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* Empty
PostSubject: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:03 pm

The Pack Leader is Currently away, so legend is taking over.

KEY:
Midnight Horizon[leader]=Indigo
Legend =Dark Red
song=Cyan
Dark Rose=Brown
Darkness=Blue
Beyond=Pink
Sunglow=Yellow
Intoxation=White
Dancer=Blue
Kronos=Orange
Myena=green

Legend Sat still, his paws crossed over. He watched the pack carefully.

Song walked along the icy, dished plane called a field. She lifted her nose to the air as her dark coat glinted in the breath of Mist.

Dark Rose fumbled with her Claws. Her eerie eyes peering out of her den.

Darkness walked through the shadows of the pack, her eyes glowed like Fire.

Beyond barked and chased a black deer, and caught a kill.

Sunglow slowly walked to Beyond 'Share' she muttered and ate slowly along with beyond. Her claws deep in the deer's hide.

Intoxation watched sunglow and beyond, her raen friend perched on her back.

Kronos Stood on a hill, lying down silently.

Dancer was practing her death moves. She slashed her claws on a tree, and almost cut it down.

Myena walked along the icy path of the terretory.

Last edited by FriesianMagic on Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:49 pm

Midnight slowly walked in, Her natural form revealed. She smirked as the pack bowed in her presence.

Legend walked forth to midnight. ''Where did you go..'' he said

Midnight Replyed eerily ''Taking care of a Weak, Insultant wolf, just a meer pest..''

Legend laughed slinetly, and went to lye down.
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:59 pm

Horizon slowly walked away from him to the icy river that let to the pond,She dipped her paw into it, and shatched a fish with her claws, And slowly snapped it into her mouth, It slowly dies as she ate.
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

Number of posts : 84
Pets : tons
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:05 pm

Khaos slowly wandered into Secret Shadows,he stayed hidden in the dakrness of the trees..Though he didn't care if he was caught.He growled silently to himself,his eyes glowing dark blue.
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:07 pm

Myena Perked her ears at a sudden growl.

Midnight turnt her head, swallowing the fish...She seen a distant figure. She stood. Seeing dark blue eyes shine in the shadows. Her eyes glowed.
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:08 pm

Khaos stoped then slowly turned hsi head.He narrowed his eyes and growled a bit louder steping his long,sharp blue claws out of the darkness.
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:12 pm

Song slowly walked to midnight.

Myena followed.

Sunglow perked her ears and walked away from the deer to Midnight.
Legend slowly walked forth.

Beyond bueried the deer and then walked to midnight.

Intoxation grunted and walked to Midnight along with the raven.

The others were alert and keeping guard from afar.

Midnight looked at the wolf. Her nails frowing longer, and her fir stood flat on her body

..Why are you here.. she muttered..You are form that white wolve's pack...Stare you're purpose here...
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:21 pm

He slid back in his paw, and turned away and kept walking ignoring the question.
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:27 pm

The others went away.

Midnight watched him and lowered her head, so she was lying down.
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:30 pm

Khaos perked his ears anrrowing his eyes watching then otehrs leave.He glared at Midnight then sniffed the ground and kept walking lowering his head.
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:34 pm

Midnight stood, following him ..Is their somthing you need... she muttered. Wanting an awnser ..Stay if you want, but i must warn you, do not try anything stupid..
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:36 pm

"Nope,there's nothing I need.." he said "I don't think there is anything i can do that's stupid anyways..." he said and kept sniffing teh ground.
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:40 pm

Midnight followed, her head low, she was rather calmer. Shelet her tail hang. her paws firmly placed in the icy, snow ground. The frozen wonderland was beautiful, yet dark.She stopped and sit down, her paws dipping in the frozen pond. She snatched a fish, and placed it on the ground, letting it die, then slowly chewed it, the blood spitting out onto the ground, And it crunched.
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:44 pm

he narrowed his eyes and glanced at Midnight,then looked at the sky.khaos growled a bit tehn went back to sniffing.
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:49 pm

Midnight tossed the rest of the fish for Khaos to eat, Showing her acceptance of his presence.
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:53 pm

Her narrowed his eyes again and growled slightly, then slowly took a piece off the fish and kept sniffing the ground.
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:59 pm

Midnight growled slightly. Her growl extreamly deep and loud. Then stood, following thim. The cold air dried her mouth. And cooled her fur.
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:01 pm

"Why are you fallowing me?" he said quietly then rose his head,but didn't look at her.
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:09 pm

..Because.. she said quietly ..I have no reason, it's what im supposed to do when someone enters... xshe said, kepping her gaze down.
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:11 pm

He smirked and puffed his fur a bit "Oh." he said quietly and kept walking lowering his head again
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:13 pm

Midnight sighed and walked up beside him, her calmer form showing ...Why did you leave you're pack?'' her black and purple pelt shining like onyx and amethyst.
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:14 pm

"I'm just Bored...that's all" he mumbled and sniffed the ground again.
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:15 pm

..Bored?.. she said quietly ..What are you interested in.. she said.
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:16 pm

"Eh,nothing much.." Khaos Shrugged
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:17 pm

..Tell me... she said looking at him directly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next