Eternity of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternity of the Night

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it's a matter of choice...

HomeDeath*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

Number of posts : 84
Pets : tons
Registration date : 2008-06-26

The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:18 pm

Khaos thought for a moment."Don't know."He rolled his eyes and shruged again
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:22 pm

Midnight sighed and told him to follow her.

If he didin't, oh well...She jumped in the frozen cold pond and let her fur become soaked and sold. She moved swiftly and gracefully without a care.
She dove under, then up, the icey water soothing her.

[The pond is in the pic you see for her land]
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:24 pm

Khaos Smirked then fallowed behind her.he stoped right at the edge of the pond slowly dipping a claw in the water.He pulled it back quickly then sat down on his haunches watching midnight tilting his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:26 pm

Midnight breather out, her fangs pearl white. Her breath steaming out like smoke. She climed upon the water, standing on it.Then looked at Khaos ..Come in if you want.. she said slowly sinking under.
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:32 pm

Khaos smirked, flattening his ears.He dipped his nose into the water, then took it out and shook his head."No thanks..." he said then layed down setting his head on his paws watching Midnight.
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:34 pm

Midnight sighed ..To cold.. she said to him curiously. As she hell half of herself up on the water, and half below.
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:35 pm

Khaos nodded then slowly shut his eyes.It didn't exactly looked like he had eyelids, cause they were the same color as his eyes.
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:38 pm

Midnight stood upon the water. She became her fire form [See fire demon pic] And heated her paws, making them as hot as lava. The pond bubbled, but it was now content. She became her normal form again ..Try it now... She said, sinking back into the water.
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:41 pm

He got up,looking around slowly then walked into the water diving underneath.
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:44 pm

Midnight gripped the sand at the bottom of the deeeeeep pond. She walked, her fur swayed. She looked at Kahos from above.Then looked forwards, and did a flip, then swam up, took in air, then went under again.
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:49 pm

Jade growled and darted into the water.

khaos watched Midnight,then heard a growl from up above.He saw Jade jump into the watre and dove out of the water tanding on the edge shaking his coat.

Jade swam up to the surafce and glared at Midnight then at Khaos "Why did you do that?!" she snapped

khaos growled but didn't answer.
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:51 pm

Midnight arounsed from the water. Her body wet, she shook her coat, as it smoothed into silk.
All the pack members, all 11, came running.They glared at jade, and eyes her carefully.

...Leave.. midnight said to jade.
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:55 pm

Jade smirked,then looked at the others and Midnight. then glared at Khaos and walked back to serentity grounds

Khaos sighed then jumped out of teh water slowly walkign behind Jade frowning,then looked abck at midnight.
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:59 pm

Midnight looked at him ...You do not have to follow her if you think she's a bother... midnight said.
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:04 pm

Khaos stoped walking and lwoered his head"You just wouldn't understand..." said with a sigh.

Jade perked her ears lookign back at Khaos,then at midnight, then at Khaos again waiting for him to come.

Khaos smriked looking back at midnight,then fallowed jade again.
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:10 pm

...I would... she mumbled then watched him leave, she had a feeling that he might come back.
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:52 pm

Khaos looked back at serenity grounds, then walked alongthe darkness of the trees.
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:32 pm

Midnight slowly perked her ears at a familliar sound. She stood, her coat as smooth as silk. She walked twords it slowly ...It's you.. she said from behind him.
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:36 pm

Khaos perked his ears then turned around."Oh,hey..." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:48 pm

..You don't llike you're pack, do you... She said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:56 pm

Khaos looked at the ground "Kinda..." he said then looked back at Serenity Grounds.
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:09 pm

She lowered her head to him, then raised it ...Stay if you like...She said, glancing at her unfinished swim, She walked twords it, it was still warm. ..Come back in.. she said, her coat shined like silver.
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:16 pm

khaos smirked then walked to the edge of the pound and looked back at serenity grounds"I can't..." he said then sat down.
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:21 pm

..You can..., she said walking and sitting next to him, her eyes glowing. Her head up. She sighed ...They annoy you, i can tell...
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:23 pm

"Yeah, a little bit..." He lowered his head,looking at the water
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next