Eternity of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternity of the Night

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it's a matter of choice...

HomeDeath*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-07-19

The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:24 pm

She nudged him lightly.

[gtg]
Back to top Go down
Jadey
Admin
Jadey

Number of posts : 84
Pets : tons
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:26 pm

Khaos Smirked,then got up What am I doing?Am I crazy? he thought and shook his head."I should go..." he said then walked away silently back to teh pack.
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:31 pm

..If you really think you should go... she laughed slightly, she knew he would be made fun of if he left.
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:37 pm

Midnight shook her head and jumped into the water.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:51 pm

Adean had turned this way instead na dlooekd around the land "intresting"he mumbled
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:59 pm

Slowly midnight came upon from the water, slowly standing on it. She glanced around. SHearing another wolf.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:01 pm

Adean lighten his sounds making them barley hearable and looekd around his eyes becoming blank
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:02 pm

Midnight shook her coat, revelaing the glow Of black silk, and purple velvet. SHe looked around, shadow of haze gleamed around. She barket sharply. It bounced of any living thing. She heard many echos, but one of an unknown wolf, She flattened her ears and looked around. The cold icy land Still.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:05 pm

Adean heard the bark and twicth his ears silently staying queit as well.
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:05 pm

She slowly walked upon the cold ice, blood prints from a kill of a large bird in the water.She looked around carefully, then lifted her nose.Tis was a male. The floowed, her head low, fangs glowing like onyx.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:12 pm

Adean sat down his shoulders hunjed slightly (like my avatar) not saying anything but wiating for what was to come.
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:16 pm

Midnight glanced at a wolf in the distance, she sighed and sat down, watching him.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:07 am

The Moon shined Brightly behind Adean his coat shiening from the outlines.He watched her with curious eyes,glowing eyes.
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:00 pm

Midight stood, shaking her wet coat. She watched him, only the glint of her two front paws, and half her face were visible, she watched him carefully.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:44 pm

Adean stood up and turned dissapearing iunto the shadows.heading for his land
Back to top Go down
FriesianMagic

FriesianMagic

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:55 pm

She holwed loudly once more, them slowly went into the water, Leting it wash over her fur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*   The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned* - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Secrets pack Offical Rp *be warned*
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3